Handmade Honey Lemon

Sunday, December 16, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[REVIEW POST : Handmade Honey Lemon]


First : Cut some slice of lemons, place in on a bowl or plate (As you like)


I'm using a measuring cup, its easier for me to pour into a bottle etc.
Squeeze a lemon and drop it on the water for more lemon taste 


I'm using Australian brand of honey that my mum got it back from Melbourne.
This lemon taste even more great than other lemon!  


Add 2 - 3 teaspoon of honey
and mix well ~ 
End of the product!

Store it in the refrigerator for a day.
Open up and drink, it's such a cooling Honey Lemon! :D


Done! 3 bottles of it! :D
Drank 1 bottle already :x


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: