Nutella Marshmallow Milk

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[REVIEWING OF : NUTELLA MARSHMALLOWS MILK]


Before I start making Nutella Marshmallow Milk, I took this cereals for my breakfast! 
Normally what I have for my breakfast was NOTHING, yes, I don't take breakfast! 
Normally is brunch. :)




Ingredients needed : Marshmallows, Milk and Nutella! 


A cup at your choice!


Milk (I'm using Low Fat Milk)





Adding 2 - 3 scoop is enough, not too much or else, it could be very sweet! Aww! 


I had to change the small cup to a big cup as my cup can't fit in the marshmallow :x
Microwave it for 30 - 1 min, depending how hot you want


Done! 


With melting marshmallow!
Yum!
I did not manage to finish the whole cup as I find it too sweet for me. 

Rating : 2.5 out of 5!
Try it out on your own and let me know how was it? 




Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: