[SPONSORED REVIEW - SANA ESTENY THE MASSAGE COOL FOR SLIMMING LEGS]

Sunday, December 30, 2012 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[SPONSORED REVIEW - SANA ESTENY THE MASSAGE COOL FOR SLIMMING LEGS]

I'm sorry for posting this post up late. 
Product is proudly sponsor by SANA


Detailed Information
SANA Esteny The Massage Cool For Slimming Of Legs is a night gel lotion that makes your skin feel tightened and refreshed by giving a cooling effect. The lotion is infused with beauty liquid with added mint and herb. The mint sensation will make your legs feel like you have tights on, feel softer and much more beautiful with continued use.Your legs feel refreshed in the morning if you apply this product before sleep.The cool-feeling formulation will slim your legs


It's look like a soft jelly. 
Imagine you are eating Jelly. ^.^




This product helps to improve on poor blood circulation through legs, relieve pain (which it's true), best for tired legs (shopping whole day) and slimming of legs too. It is a non rinse-off type.

PROS of this product : Simply love the scent of this product, has the smell of ginger, however, it does not have the green apple smell, and it has this minty cooling feel to ease your sole, ankle and knee. It wasn't sticky and best of all its cooling on my legs! My legs do feel good the next morning without any pain. 

Oh ya, the good thing about this product is that you does not need to wash it away as its a non rinse-off type. After applying, you have to massage it onto the area you want and leave it there for a night. Remember to wash your hand after applying! Totally work for my legs! 

CONS of this product: After trying this product for almost a week or more, I do not see any changes of my legs. Maybe it helps to ease pain and tightened your skin. 

Conclusion: What I feel about Esteny The Massage Cool, it does not slim my legs (maybe because I've used it for a week or more only), will be continuing to use this product to check if there's any changes.  However, it does relieved pain for my legs area. 
Well, I believed exercising is still the best way! 

For more information about this product, you may visit SANA Singapore Facebook Page. 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 
http://www.facebook.com/PrincessJaneDiary

You Might Also Like

0 comments: