Shiseido Workshop Event

Friday, May 24, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Shiseido Workshop Event: H&M Building-Somerset]
Date: 9 May 2013

Thank you CLEO for inviting me and also my friends to Shiesido event. Collaboration with CLEO :)


Latest fashion is those transparent blouse.
Yes, how do you pair it? 
Do you even love it like what I do? 
I have many blouse which is quite transparent and it's a headache how to pair them off.
So today, CLEO fashion designer was here to teach/advise us! 


Sorry for not taking much photos because I was concentrating listening to what they are saying so I miss them out! :x


Shalyn and me :) 


Had a long day. 
After the event, took few pictures of us :)



Thank you Shieido for the products! :)
Review will be done once I've start using the products! 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: