[Sponsored Review: Skinmiso T-Zone Serum]

Sunday, July 28, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Sponsored Review: Skinmiso T-Zone Serum]

Worried about large pores? No worries!

Skinmiso T-zone Serum is here to helps you solve your headache.

TZONESERUM1


Description : It's helps to tighten pore, pore purifying, control excessive sebum, improve elasticity on skin, skin elasticity and actualize a healthy looking skin. It is KDFA certified for elasticity and wrinkle improvement too. 


Received my parcel from Wishtrend! The little bottle is so cute! 
I could even hold it within my palm. 




















Product name: SKINMISO T-Zone Serum
Volume: 30ml
Product is made from Korea

Suitable for all skin types. 














Introducing Skinmiso T-Zone Serum to all. It was my first time trying out this product, it make my skin feel so bouncy and soft by cleansing the pores texture inside my nose. 


It come with a hand palm dropper bottle design and allowing me to control the amount of pump I want to squeezed out. I will recommend to apply it after using Skinmiso pore beauty nose pack, unclogged the dirt in your nose and apply Skinmiso T-zone Serum for pore tightening.

The box itself come with a Korea version and English version. 


Conclusion : A gooey gel liquid form, smells heavenly (well, I love the scent of it) and helps to revitalize my nose, whitening and removing black head. I love the way how it absorbs really quick and realised how every time I used this product my nose feels supple and clean, especially after a good cleanse and a bit of this wonderful serum. I have large pores and after using this product for roughly 2 weeks, I would say I have notice a shrinkage in my pores, which has amazed me as I've used different types of toners/serums and it does't really have to clear my pores problems. So it's a kudos to this product! 

Rate: 4.8/5 

Highly recommend this product to try out this serum. 


Get it from their website at wishtrend.com, Qoo10 website and at ALL Watson stores now! 


Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 



























You Might Also Like

0 comments: