Cat's Food Review

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

P.S, I am in the middle of editing the HTML and upgrading my blog, hence you may face some issue here. Do give me some time to settle it. Thank you. Normal viewing is still fine :)

I had decided to add in my 2 little cuties pie for their cat's food tasting moment! For cat's companies looking for cats to try out their food, our little 2 mainecoon doesn't mine trying! Do drop me an email for collaboration etc. Both of them have a instagram account too! @phoebe_luxy :) 


Date: 29 March 2016
She wants it so I gave it to her. Delicious.. she even licked the whole bowl! Lol! @tryandreviewasia
Thank you so much for the sample pack :) She love it a lot! 


Date: 31st May 2016
Luxy & Phoebe (@phoebe_luxy) thanks Singapore @fussiecat team for the Giftbox Giveaway Contest! They are definitely happy to receive the parcel. Look at their happy exploring faces! 


Date: 25th May 2016


Trying to take 1 decent photo of them with the B2K cat sample (Luxy having tuna, while Phoebe having chicken) is not easy at all! This is the best I can take. Video coming soon! Cat snatching for food! 
🐱🐱


 Thank you so much for the sample. They love it a lot! 
Both phoebe and luxy is looking for sponsorship/collaboration too. Do drop an email for further discussion. We are one of the food feeder (strayed cats) around Bishan too :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: