Food Tasting Review

Thursday, June 23, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments



There are 2 choices to pick from. Sizzling Satay Sauce with Chicken Steak ($13.50) or Sizzling Satay Sauce with Beef & Chicken Combo ($14.50) with drinks! 


I even noticed this Scallop Feast meal that attracts me! I will probably drop by their branch and support this meal! :D It's making hungry! Seafood lover would definitely love this! 


Got invited to Pepper Lunch Dinner at Cineleisure Somerset. There are 2 choice to pick from, either the Chicken Steak or Beef & Chicken Combo. We, (@pinkuyuki) & I had picked the Sizzling Stay Sauce with Beef & Chicken Combo. What it really attract me is the satay sauce. We love the sweet taste of the satay sauce and is not spicy at all. 

I will definitely give 5 stars for it! For satay lover, do drop by to their branch to enjoy this meal. This meal comes together with a drink as well. Thank you so much for the invitation, pepperlunchsg. I enjoyed the meal a lot although I wasn't feeling well.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: