Singapore Food Festival at Farrer Park

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

Date: 16 July, 2016
At Farrer Park Singapore Food Festival ~ saw panda and take a picture with them. 


I guess this is one of the best food at the Singapore Food Festival @ farrer park food street! 6 stick for $10. 


another one that I love to eat, but only if the soup base could be stronger a little! Penang Assam Laska! 

it's lucky that I shared the food with my sister. Mega Paella Pan ($8) which doesn't worth it. The rice is overly cooked (too sticky), then the ingredients like clams etc (there's no meat in it) and the the prawn is overly cooked as well. So it's not recommended!



This Sea prawn vadai is often seem at Pasa Malam. If you we're to ask me to compare, I'll picked the pasa malam one. The one offering at Farrer Park Street Food taste more like flour, tasteless and overall, not recommended! Quite disappointed.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: