[Sponsored Review on Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask]

Sunday, March 10, 2013 Princess's Daily Thoughts 0 Comments

[Sponsored Review on Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Masks and 5 Piece Special Edition Masks] 


Had promise to do a review on the mask earlier on, but got held up for the month of February. Bangkok Trip, Chinese New Year + Gatherings, even had OT when I've just work for 2 weeks only. Thus, this review came in only on March. 
Felt so bad for the marketing company that sponsored me this mask. But I'm glad that they are understanding of my situation. =/

Each box contains 10 pieces of mask and the price is $14.50! It's affordable! 

So here it goes, Starting from Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask ...



I love the fragrance of this mask! It's very nice and it definitely minimize pores and brighten up my skin. Well of course not so fast like 1 to 2 days, you have to be consistently using this mask like what I did. :D

Description: The mask renews aged cuticles and enhances nutrient absorption. It repairs all skin problems and give your skin brightness, lightness and fair.



The serum on my hand! I actually applied it all over my face by tapping all over my face as well as neck area to let it absorb it. After 5 minutes, then I applied the mask over my face! That was the normal daily routine of masking my face :)

So now is.... *beat the drum*
IT'S MASKING TIME! 



I have blackheads, dark circle, freckles and 2 pimple on my face :x
(Please note that I did not edit any of the photos, true to it)
Masking and using correct ways or techniques to improve my face condition. 

Specially thanks to my sponsored - Nezon Marketing :) 


Pretty scary :x
wahahahah! 
I actually gave a shock to my sister bf :x

After cleansing, remove the pearl paper and place mask over face. Place it for about 20 - 30 minutes or when its about to dry. (For me, I place it for 45 minutes). The mask is place nicely on my face. :D



Looking good now
(Please note that I did not edit any of the photos, true to it)

Conclusion: Ever since I have started working, there are endless work. Yes. Imagine I just started working for 2 weeks and I already have OT. Those period I did not even have the time to sit down and had a proper blogging time. So, all this mask came at the right time to save my face! I almost slept with the mask on whenever I'm masking (it's not a good idea, please don't follow) 

3 points on what I love about Scheming Mask is : 
  1. The mask doesn't irritates my face as I got sensitives skin
  2. The mask doesn't tear off easily when I'm doing adjustment on my face. 
  3. My face feel smooth and the effect left on my face :D

Oh ya, My Scheming Mask is also selling at Taiwan, they had various types of mask that suit every woman skin! 

5 piece special edition mask!
For this new edition of mask, their packaging is attractive with lovely pictures displaying the information of the mask (in Chinese).

The following mask are ..... 


Aloe Vera + Vitamin E Mask
Description: The mask adds natural aloe vera extract which possesses rare Amino acid, proteins and vitamins. It provides skin with abundant moisture, mends skin, promote metabolism and nourishes skin with sufficient nutrients. 

Vitamin E is an essential element for antioxidant which brightens and whitens skin color, provides you a lighting, smooth, brilliant skin. 


Bird's Nest Collagen Hydrating Mask
My Fav! :D

Description: Bird's nest has been regarded as rare material for skin beauty, which contain natural proteins and minerals. Collagen is able to enhance skin moisture, and collagen provide skin double moisture, and keeps sheen and lightness and elasticity on your face. 

Its advanced moisture factor prevent skin from dryness, coarseness and aging to improve and renew skin, and enhance metabolism. It has good effects on reinforcing skin elasticity and prevent from wrinkles and lines. 


Milk Extract Brightening Mask

Description: Milk possesses abundant butter fat, protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin E and minerals. It can enhance skin's moisture, tend to absorb by skin, prevent skin from dryness and smoothen wrinkles and lines. The mask is to refine skin, enhance sheen, revive elasticity. It will give your skin softness, lightness, mildness and fineness. 


Deep Cleansing Pore Minimizing Mask

Description: The mask renews aged cuticles and enhances nutrient absorption. It repairs all skin problems and give your skin brightness, lightness and fair.


Skin Clarifying Astringent Mask
2nd Fav! :D

Description: The mask is specially for oily skin. It can help to control oil and provide you with a fresh mild and soft skin. The mask can help to remove dirt, get rid of age cuticles and enhance metabolism which bring you bright and transparent skin.


So the information above are the 5 special edition mask in the box! 
------------
---------------------
--------------

5 Piece Special Edition is up on shelves at ALL WATSONS STORE!
They are having promotion now till 27 March 2013!
The promotion price is $4.90 for 5 Masks only! 
SUPER WORTH!! 

So, what are you waiting for? 
GET YOURS NOW! :D
Stock up mine too :)

Check out their Facebook Page for more information and contest!  Web: https://www.facebook.com/MySchemingSg

===========================================

Any Reviews, Advertisements Enquiries or Advertorial needs, do email to princess-lifestories@hotmail.sg! 

Have a nice day on my page :)

Remember to like me on my Facebook Page for updates : 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: